To return an item from Switzerland or Liechtenstein, please use the free Pick@Home service. You can select any address for a pick-up of your packaged item(s) to be returned (for example, your home, another preferred address or a post box). Specify your preferred pick-up location using the pick@home form from Schweizer Post.
Here's how it works:
1. Open the pick@home return form.
2. Enter your pick-up address (private or business address), pick-up date and hand-over location into the spaces provided.
3. Be sure to include your order number along with package details. The shipping type has already been selected for you, but you must still select the package size.
4. Double-check to make sure the details you have entered are correct, then accept the general terms and conditions.
5. You will receive an e-mail from Post CH AG asking you to confirm the pick-up. You must confirm, otherwise your request will be cancelled. The email from Post CH contains your tracking number. Please keep this email, so that in case of any further questions a proof of shipment is readily available and the shipment can be tracked.
6. Have the package ready at the desired location as scheduled. The courier will bring the address label and pick up the package.
Return a package using pick@home now
If you have any questions about the return label, please contact our customer service.
We will inform you via email as soon as your return has arrived at our warehouse.