1. The following general terms and conditions apply exclusively to the commercial relationship between SCHIESSER AG (hereinafter referred to as SCHIESSER) and the customer of the online shop as they apply at the time of the order. Deviating terms and conditions of sale and/or other conditions of the customer are expressly ruled out regardless of type, unless SCHIESSER agrees to their validity in writing.
2. The items on offer in the online shop are targeted exclusively toward those consumers who have their regular residence in the territory of Switzerland or Liechtenstein and who can provide a delivery address in one of those countries. The consumer is any natural person pursuant to section 13 of the Civil Code of the Federal Republic of Germany) who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to neither their commercial nor independent professional activities.
1. The internet sites in the SCHIESSER Online Shop only represent a prospective sale ("Online Catalog Site"). The representation of the products in the Online Shop is intended only for the purpose of you placing an order.
2. The order confirmation sent by us by e-mail is only for your information that we have received your order. This does not constitute a sales contract.
3. The sales contract is only concluded when we ship our goods. You will be informed of the shipment via a separate e-mail.
The order process in our online shop consists of a total of 5 steps.
1. In the first step, you select the desired articles and place them into the shopping cart by clicking the "Put item in shopping cart" button.
2. In the second step, you can decide whether you want to create a customer account or continue with your order without a customer account.
3. In the third step, enter your personal information including the billing address and, if necessary, an alternative shipping address. In this step, you must accept our data protection policy in order to register as a new customer or place an order as a guest.
4. In the fourth step, you select one of the payment methods offered.
5. In the final step, you have the option of reviewing all information (e.g. name, address. payment method, items ordered) again and making any necessary corrections. To send your order, you must again accept our GTCs and click the "Buy now" button.
6. The goods will only be shipped in quantities normal for a household.
SCHIESSER does not accept orders from customers who have not completed their 18th year of age. Even our products for minors can only be purchased by people over 18 years of age. If you have not completed your 18th year of age, you may only order in our Online Shop together with your parents or guardian adult.
You have the right to cancel your contract without giving a reason within fourteen days.
The cancellation deadline is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the promoter, have taken possession of the last items.
The right of cancellation does not apply to the delivery of goods which are not pre-assembled and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer has been made or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, or if their seal was removed after delivery.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us, SCHIESSER AG, Schützenstraße 18, 78315 Radolfzell, Germany your decision with a clarification (such as a letter by post, fax or email) that you wish to withdraw from the contract.
Send your withdrawal to:
SCHIESSER AG / Online Shop
78315 Radolfzell, Germany
You can also use the enclosed cancellation form, but this is not required. You can also fill out and send the cancellation form on our website. If you use this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation email that we have received your cancellation.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will immediately refund to you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery fees (with the exception of additional costs incurred from you using a different type of delivery than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day that we receive your notification of withdrawal from the contract.
We will use the same mode of payment for the refund that you used for the original transaction, unless we have agreed something else with you, and no fees will be deducted from this refund.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the returned goods or until you have proven that you shipped the goods back, whichever is received earlier.
You must immediately send or hand over the goods, at the latest within fourteen days from the day you notified us of the withdrawal from this contract to:
9029 St Gallen
return. Returning goods is free of charge, regardless of the value of the goods, provided that you request the return to be picked up through Pick@Home. The deadline is met as long you have the goods picked up within fourteen days. Items that can be sent as a parcel are sent back at our risk. Items that cannot be sent back as a packet will be picked up at your home.
You must pay compensation for use for the degradation of the item and for use if the degradation of the item can be traced back actions exceeding the inspection of the goods and functionality.
Inspection of the features and functionality if the testing and trying on of the goods as would be possible and would be normal in the shop. You can avoid the obligation to compensate for use by not handling the item as your property and avoiding anything that affects its value.
Under the condition that you send back the goods in good condition (clean and in perfect condition), we accept the legal conditions for the return of the items as withdrawal. Returned items will only be accepted if shipped in good condition within one month from the original date of receipt.
1. Unless agreed otherwise, your order will be shipped to the delivery address you specify. Shipments can only be delivered within Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Shipments within Switzerland and Liechtenstein are handled by our logistics partner Post CH AG.
2. Delivery time within Switzerland and Liechtenstein is about five to seven working days. You can track your order at any time using Post CH shipment tracking.
If during order processing we determine that the products you have ordered are unavailable, we will inform you by email. No contract shall exist for products that are unavailable.
1. All prices displayed on the SCHIESSER website include legally applicable sales tax.
2. Before you complete your order, we will inform you via the order form of the shipping costs as well as any additional costs. You are responsible for paying the shipping costs and any additional costs. Current shipping costs can be found in the Help/FAQ section.
1. SCHIESSER accepts the payment methods displayed during the order process. The following payment methods are offered in the Online Shop:
Credit Card (Mastercard and Visa)
2. In accordance with applicable law and in view of our legitimate interests, we may share your data with or request data from CRIF Bürgel GmbH, Leopoldstraße 244 in 80807 Munich during the course of your ordering process for the purposes of checking your creditworthiness and address. You can find information on the data protection of CRIF Bürgel at https://www.crifbuergel.de/de/datenschutz, under "Information according to article. 14 GDPR of CRIF Bürgel GmbH“.
3. In case of a negative credit check, we reserve the right to require payment using only payment methods that we recommend (e.g. advance payment). We will inform you immediately of this decision.
4. For payments on account, the amount must be transferred to our account within 14 days of receiving your invoice. The invoice is enclosed in the package.
5. In the event of default of payment, we reserve the right to charge you for late payment fees. In the event of default of payment, you are obligated to compensate us for any costs incurred by us during the debt-collection process. Without prejudice to any legal obligation to compensate for costs, these include any extrajudicial costs for commissioning a debt-collection agency or attorney.
The delivered products remain the property of SCHIESSER until payment is made in full.
1. The purchased products are subject to a warranty for defects in accordance with legal requirements. Specifically, the customer is entitled to request rectification (new delivery or rectification of defects/repair). SCHIESSER is entitled, however, to refer the customer to new delivery if rectification of the defect would result in unreasonable effort. Warranty entitlements shall expire two years after delivery of the products.
2. Standard or technically unavoidable, material-related deviations in quality, color, size, fit or design of the product do not constitute defects. No warranty claims can be made for such defects. Nevertheless, you are entitled to demonstrate proof that the aforementioned deviations are significant to you.
The warranty is void if you alter the products in such a way that causes a defect.
You can submit your warranty claims, stating your order number, name, address and a brief explanation by email to email@example.com. The defective item is to be returned to us (Schiesser AG PO Box 9029 St Gallen) for inspection. Click here to arrange for the return item to be picked up. The item must be securely packed inside a package. To prevent delays in handling your return, please enclose the filled-out return form inside the package, or print out and enclose a copy of the e-mail correspondence in which you submitted your warranty claim.
You are only entitled to an offset when your counterclaims are upheld by a court of law or undisputed by us. You are only entitled to exercise your right to retention insofar as your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
1. All contents of our website, particularly text, graphics, photographs, illustrations and software, are the property of SCHIESSER. These contents are protected by copyright and other commercial property rights. Duplication, modification, storage or other processing is prohibited.
2. All trademarks used on the website are the property of SCHIESSER, unless stated otherwise. Use of these trademarks in any form without our consent is prohibited.
1. SCHIESSER shall be liable without restriction for intent. For gross and minor negligence, SCHIESSER shall only be liable, to the extent allowed by law, in the event of injury to life and limb or breach of a fundamental contractual obligation. Fundamental contractual obligations are those which must be fulfilled to achieve the purpose of the contract and which the customer rightfully expects to be fulfilled.
2. In the event of a minor negligent breach of fundamental contractual obligations, SCHIESSER's liability shall be limited to the amount of foreseeable, typical damages.
3. The aforementioned limitations of liability shall also apply to the benefit of legal representatives and vicarious agents of SCHIESSER.
4. Liability pursuant to the German Product Liability Law shall remain unaffected.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to all contracts between you and SCHIESSER to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention, unless other country-specific legal requirements are more beneficial to the customer of the Online Shop. For consumers who are residents of Switzerland, Swiss law shall apply and for consumers who are residents of Liechtenstein, the law of Liechtenstein shall apply to the exclusion of UN commercial law.
The website provided under the domain schiesser.com is operated by:
78315 Radolfzell, Germany
Represented by the Executive Board
Andreas Lindemann (Chairperson)
Telephone: +49 (0) 7732 90-0
Fax: + 49 (0) 7732 90 - 65 55
Registered at the District Court of Freiburg
VAT ID: CHE489464739